Rheology Modifier Improve Bentonite′s Compatibility with High Polymer Substrate
|FOB Price:||US $4-4.5 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Bag||US $4-4.5/ Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: NB-901
- Packaging: 25kg Per Woven Bag
- Usage: Plastic, Inks, Cosmetics, Oil Drilling
- Type: Lamellar Structured Nanometer Material
- Quality: Industrial
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Color: White
- Shape: Powder
- Appearance: Powder
- Colour: White
- Specification: 25KG/BAG
Following the methods stated below, montmorillonite can be dispersed in polymers and form polymer montmorillonite nanometer composite material:
1. In situ polymerization: polymeric monomers enter into the interlamellar spacing and polymerize there, which cause bentonite swell further and form single separated flake.
2. Sol mix: First, disperse bentonite in medium, then mix it with polymer there, finally remove the solvent to form nanometer composite material.
3. Melt stripping: In polymer melt, the accumulated flakes in montmorillonite become separated through double-screw sheared mechanical energy, which form polymer montmorillonite nanometer composite material.
NB-901 can be widely applied in such material fields as coatings,plastic, printing inks, cosmetics, oil drilling, textile and fiber, etc. It possesses the following main characteristics:
1. Improved heat-resistant capability of polymer
2. Improved obstructing capability of material
3. Reduced UN ultraviolet transmissivity and improved durability of material
4. Improved flame retardance capability of material.
5. Bidirectional strengthening effect. Keep the characteristics of plastic: light weight, flexibility, transparency
6. Improved polymer postcrystallization rate and processing capability.
7. Feasibility to design network associative structure to improve rheological effect.
Thickness of single flake <7nm
Granularity ( through 200mesh) > 95%
Moisture (@105ºC, 2hrs ) <3.5%
Loss on ignition (1000ºC) <32%
Addition levels are typically between 3%-5% based on the total formulation weight.